cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Visit this post for a list of recent banking issues in QuickBooks Online.
WalkieMountains
Level 1

Will the "Error 108" problem ever get resolved?

I recently started using Quickbooks and ran into the 108 error trying to connect my Clydesdale account. After having a ticket opened and subsequently closed due to no resolve coming, I'm starting to lose hope. I've looked through the forums and seen this issue has been going on 9-12 months now. 

Is this something QB is working on fixing along with Clydesdale or is it being left? 

3 REPLIES 3
SophiaAnnL

This issue has been escalated to our Banking Team, WalkieMountains.

We're now working with the Clydesdale bank to fix this error for you. In the meantime, you can export the transactions from your bank's website and import them into QBSE.

I understand that you've contacted us about this. Since we'll need to add your company details to our notification list, it would be best to give us a call. This way, you'll be updated when we roll out a permanent fix for this issue.

To get our contact number, click the Help icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Dashboard. From there, select the Contact Us button.

I appreciate your patience on this. Please let me know if you need more help.

clivetheplumber6
Level 3

Sadly this issue is still not fixed. I have set a deadline for myself, if not fixed end of September, change Banks.

This has gone on too long!

Rose-A

Hi, clivetheplumber6.

I'd like to provide some updates regarding banking error 108 in QuickBooks Self-Employed.

We're receiving reports that other users are getting this error as well. We would like to inform you that this has already been escalated to our Online Banking Team. While they do, I would advise you to reach out to our QuickBooks Online Support. 

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online Company.
  2. Click (?) Help at the upper right corner.
  3. Select Contact US on the pop-up.
  4. Enter a brief description of your concern then hit Continue.
  5. Click Get a callback.
  6. Enter your contact information.
  7. Select Call me.

This way our engineers can add your account information to the list of affected users and attach your case to the INV-20692. Any progress will be communicated via email.

You may find these articles helpful:

As a workaround, you can import your transactions from your bank’s website into QuickBooks using our WebConnect feature. Here's an article for detailed steps and instruction: Manually upload transactions into QuickBooks Online.

For any other bank connections concerns in QuickBooks Self-Employed, don't hesitate to let me know. Have a good one.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us