cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mission1academy
Level 1

I was charged BUSINESS TO BUSINESS ACH INTUIT PYMT SOLN TRAN FEE. I was under impression that ACH is free bank transfer. Can someone let me know why was I charged?

3 Comments 3
Charies_M

I was charged BUSINESS TO BUSINESS ACH INTUIT PYMT SOLN TRAN FEE. I was under impression that ACH is free bank transfer. Can someone let me know why was I charged?

Hello there, mission1academy.

Allow me to share some information about merchant fees in QuickBooks.

The ACH Intuit Payment Solutions Transaction Fees is a merchant account fees for credit card processing.

You can refer to this article to know more about the standard pricing for Intuit Payments: Intuit Payments Standard Pricing.

If you’re unable to locate the details of the charges and for security measures, please give our Customer Care team for QuickBooks Payments. They have the tools to verify the fee.

Let me know how it goes. Drop me a reply if there's anything I can help you with. I'm always here to assist.

kb-austin
Level 1

I am being charged 20/month.   I need to find out what it is for.   I am not using Quickbooks.  My subscription lapsed years ago.  Who do I contact?   The transaction on my checking account says: Intuit Payment Solutions Transaction Fees"

JessT

Hi kb-austin,

I got the phone number of our Merchant team. Please open this link: https://intuit.me/2gmtEkN. You'll want to call the QuickBooks Online Payments number, and one of our agents will check this charge for you.

We're just around if you need further assistance.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us