cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taylormade
Level 1

Intuit Pymt Soln Acct Fee

I have called Merchant services and QB for months on why I am getting 3 monthly charges on my account and no one can tell me what the charges are for.  They say they will look into it and then never call me back.  This is getting very frustrating .   I may have to go to my bank and start disputing charges unless some one can tell me why this is happening.

At the beginning of every month I am getting (3) fees on my bank statement

Intuit Pymt Soln Acct Fee xxxxxxxx540 CCD ID xxxx $20

Intuit Pymt Soln Acct Fee xxxxxxxx540 CCD ID xxxxx $19.95

Intuit Pymt Soln Acct Fee xxxxxxxx540 CCD ID xxxxx $9.95

What are these charges for ?

21 Comments 21
BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, @Taylormade.

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. I'm here to get you pointed in the right direction to get assistance with the charges that you received. 

To get detailed information about the charges that you received, I recommend contacting the Merchant Services Department. This team is the best resource for such inquiries, as they're able to request account information to pull up your company and share sensitive information, while this is a public forum. Once they have this information, they'll be able to further assist with determining the details of the charge on your account. 

Feel free to reach back out to me if there's anything else that I can do help. Have a good one!

Taylormade
Level 1

Thanks for the info, however I have tried this and they said they had to research and never got back to me twice.

FritzF

Thanks for getting back to us in the Community, @Taylormade.

Allow me to chime in for a moment and help make sure your concern is taken care of.

First of all, I appreciate you reaching out to our Merchant Services team to verify what these charges are for. As much as I would love to take care of this, we're unable to pull up your account here in the Community space for the security of your account.

That said, I highly recommend contacting our Merchant Services team again. I know you already called but since this is a public forum, they can pull up and check your account in a secure environment.

That should point you in the right direction. Please let me know how it goes after contacting them. I'm only a few clicks away if you have any follow-up questions or concerns. Take care!

DuluthScreenPrinting
Level 2

Hi there - 

I have the exact same three charges monthly and have the same issue as @Taylormade . We call and Quickbooks support team does not know what it is for or do not respond. Would you be willing to share what it is for @Taylormade ?

DuluthScreenPrinting
Level 2

We have the same issue! Quickbooks support will not respond nor do we know what it is for. @Taylormade would you mind sharing? 

MaryLandT

Thanks  for joining this thread, DuluthScreenPrinting,

I'm here to help you today about those charges taken from the QuickBooks Payment services.

You can review detailed information on your charges on your account

1. Go to Merchantcenter.intuit.com
  2.  Select Activity and Reports.
  3. Choose All Statements.

Check out these handy articles to learn more about those billing charges:

Also, you'll want to contact QuickBooks Payments Team during support hours to 6 AM-6 PM PT Monday-Friday. This way, you'll be able to get a respond from them as they can pull up your account in a secure environment.

Should you need additional information, don't hesitate to leave a comment below. I'm always right here to help.

DuluthScreenPrinting
Level 2

Thank you for the response! In my statements, it does not include these monthly recurring fees. It just has any coded transactions costs. So I have no idea still! 

RenjolynC
QuickBooks Team

Hello there, DuluthScreenPrinting.

The Intuit Pymt Soln Acct Fee that shows up in your bank statement indicates transaction fees for the Intuit payment service. Since we're unable to pull up your account here for security reasons, I'd recommend reaching out to our Merchant Services Team to verify the charges.

You can get the contact information provided by my colleague MaryLandT.

If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to add a reply. Take care and stay safe.

nbourke36
Level 2

It isn't a transaction fee.  It is a monthly fee.  For those of us who pay per transaction, rather than monthly, we should not be getting this fee on top of the transaction fees.

nbourke36
Level 2

These are not transaction fees.   These are monthly fees.  For those of us who pay per transaction, rather than monthly, we should not be getting these recurring charges.

GlinetteC

Hi, nbourke36.

I'd love to help you figure out those fees, but this is a public forum. 

I highly recommend contacting our QuickBooks Merchant Services Support team. They have the necessary tools to take a look into your account and can resolve your concern about the recurring charges right away.

Please follow the steps below on how to contact them:

1. Go to this link: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/payments/contact-payments-support/00/376458
  2. Select the specific Merchant service you're using.

I would also encourage you to review some of our commonly asked payment questions.

You can get back to me if you have any additional questions. I'm here for you. Have a great day!

nbourke36
Level 2

I already figured out the fees.  And already saw the excuse that it is a public forum.  Another person told someone else in this thread the same thing.  No account information is necessary to figure it out and you don't have to go off of the public forum to spread this publicly-available information.  The $20 fee is a monthly charge.  It isn't a transaction charge.  People deserve to know that in this forum since the the support folks constantly give us all the runaround.

onewingstudio
Level 1

Hey - One Wing Studio here...

I am having the same problem and have read all of the posts...

Still don't understand the double charges each month. I am not even processing any charges and I still have to pay $20 X 2 every month. What's up with that? I have asked the folks at support and I managed to get one of the charges changed ONCE. But still I get billed twice every month for these mystery fees/charges.  I'd love to solve this one. The difference would just about cover my overdraft fees every month during COVID!

Aluna1
Level 1

FYI and beware friends,

I have closed my Merchant Account  October 31,2020 however monthly charges are continue to be taken from my bank account. I was on chat last couple months for 19.95 charge to our bank account that QB support team does not know what they are for. When I log into my merchant account no fees can be seen. Just curious how is that possible, Just filed dispute with my bank. Is not a lot of money but it is being taken away by Intuit as it states on explanation of charges ( 'Intuit Pymt Solnacct Fee") and according to them they do not know.

rdouthat
Level 1

Worst customer service ever. 

learnplanlive
Level 1

Hello All,

I used to work at Intuit and I researched this issue in detail. You've probably fallen into a trap where you have multiple accounts set up with different subscriptions... to different merchant services products and you don't even know it. It's pretty easy to fall into a loop where you could potentially sign up for  multiple accounts. QuickBooks Payments is one product and there is also QuickBooks Merchant Services. I believe they use the same codes so you can't tell the difference when they show up on your CC statements. 

I think the $20 is for QuickBooks Payments App and those that see multiple charges a month have multiple accounts set up. This is what I can tell from what I've read. 

I would call support and have them look you up through any email you've used, address and or business name on file. I once saw the business name spelled wrong using the same email and the agent couldn't find it. 

Be patient and diligent. Ask for higher level support if the first agent can't help. $20 a pop times 12 months a year adds up. Good luck all. 

BizPro
Level 3

It was nice of your to attmpt to assist this person but I understand his frustration. He said he's already called Merchant Services, and as usual from Inuit/QuickBooks, you are telling him to contact Merchant Services...again. This is the kind of thing that is infuriating and wasteful of the time of QB users.

@BettyJaneB wrote:

Hi there, @Taylormade.

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. I'm here to get you pointed in the right direction to get assistance with the charges that you received. 

To get detailed information about the charges that you received, I recommend contacting the Merchant Services Department. This team is the best resource for such inquiries, as they're able to request account information to pull up your company and share sensitive information, while this is a public forum. Once they have this information, they'll be able to further assist with determining the details of the charge on your account. 

Feel free to reach back out to me if there's anything else that I can do help. Have a good one!

paulcaa
Level 1

They have been charging my account these fees for years.   From my understanding this is a fee for merchant services to which we canceled years many years ago.   We've been told this is a charge from a former service provider for QB merchant services and they don't even service QB anymore.  There probably needs to be an investigation into this company.   They don't send us a statement.   There's no phone number in regards to this mysterious charge that shows us on a regular basis.  Simply put, they are taking money from people thinking this is a QB service fee.    

Anonymous
Not applicable

email [email address removed] and i will forward you the email of a quickbooks employee who can actually answer your questions about fees!

elysianyc
Level 2

Did anyone ever get this sorted out? I just saw a charge on mine and I *think* its the first time. I do not have nor have I ever had a Merchant Service so I have no idea why I'm being charged. Wondering when we'll get the news about a class action lawsuit for bogus fees. That would make my freaking day!

But, back to the original question: did anyone figure it out?!?!?!

AbegailS_
QuickBooks Team

I understand how concerning this can be, especially when it comes to hard earned money. I'm here to route you to the right support that can check the charges, @elysianyc.

As this is an open forum and for security purposes, I recommend you to contact our support team directly to verify the charges and address this issue promptly. Every penny counts, and we want to ensure that you have clarity on any fees to your account. 

Here's how you can reach them: 

1. Go to the (?) Help menu.
  2. Click on Contact Us.
  3. Type the keyword of your concern in the What can we help you with? box.
  4. Select Let's talk.
  5. On the next screen, scroll down to the Choose a way to connect with us section.
  6. Choose Start messaging to initiate a discussion with a live agent or Get a call for callbacks.

To see the most updated support schedule, you can check this link: Support hours.

I've added these handy related articles for additional resources:

Hit me up if you have follow-up questions about payment disputes in Desktop. I'm available anytime in this public forum. Take care. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us