cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SharonAKlingler
Level 1

cant connect to bank

I want to talk to a rep.  can you call me to walk me through the connection between bank and qb?  Everything is correct, but it still says info is wrong.  I can log onto qb and also to my bank, but for some reason they cannot connect to each other.

3 Comments 3
David-212915
QuickBooks Team

cant connect to bank

Thanks for joining the Community, @SharonAKlingler. I can get you pointed in the right direction for speaking with a representative. 

You can request a call from a representative with just a few clicks from within QuickBooks Online (QBO). Here's how:

1. Click the Help icon in the upper right of the screen.
  2. Select Contact US on the pop-up. 
  3. Enter what you're needing assistance with in the How can we help? field and choose Continue
  4. Click Get a callback.
  5. Enter your contact information.
  6. Select Call me.

If you don't see the option for Get a callback, you can toggle the option by entering Support in How can we help?.

I've also included a video to serve as a visual reference:

I'm sure that an agent would be more than happy to walk you through setting up a connection between your bank and QuickBooks Online. 

In the meantime, I'm including an article on bank connections in QBO: How to Troubleshoot Issues with Bank Feeds.

Please feel free to let me know how it goes by posting a comment. Wishing you well.

Wizard007
Level 1

cant connect to bank

@SharonAKlingler wrote:

I want to talk to a rep.  can you call me to walk me through the connection between bank and qb?  Everything is correct, but it still says info is wrong.  I can log onto qb and also to my bank, but for some reason they cannot connect to each other.

Kristine Mae

cant connect to bank

Hello there, Wizard007.

My colleague @DavidSC already provided the steps on how to get in touch with a representative. 

Though, I've got you an article if you're unable to connect your bank: How to identify the correct bank.

If you need something else, don't hesitate to let us know. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us