cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matt1066webb
Level 1

What customer fields are used to populate the default "Billing Address" on a new invoice?

4 Comments 4
MarshallA
Intuit

What customer fields are used to populate the default "Billing Address" on a new invoice?

Hello,

Billing address pulls the following:

Display Name

Billing Address

City, State, Zip

Country

Picture Attached

G-man
Level 1

The country is not appearing in the billing address on customer invoices. 

Also, Quickbooks says the printer is not configured for the program, even though I have the box checked "Let app change printer settings if necessary"

Printer working normally for all other apps on PC

G-man
Level 1

My billing address does not seem to include the country on the customer invoice

Also, the app says the printer is not configured for the program even though the checkbox "Let app change printer settings" is ticked

PRinter working fine with all other apps on the PC

RenjolynC
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, G-man.

I want to make sure we're on the same page. Are you using the QuickBooks App for Windows/Mac? If so, we can do troubleshooting steps to see if this resolves the billing address and printer issue.

Let's try to clear your QuickBooks app's cache by following these steps:

1. Click Help located at the top.
  2. Choose Reset App Data.

Once done, open your invoice again and try to see if the billing address shows the country. Then, check your printer if it's also working.

If you're getting the same result, then we can uninstall and reinstall the app. Please see this article for the detailed steps: QuickBooks App for Windows and Mac: General support.

Should you have other questions or concerns about QuickBooks, feel free to reach out to us. Thanks.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us