cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srobards
Level 1

Hello, I cannot change my logo. For some reason my logo will not save.

8 Comments 8
JenoP

Hi there, srobards.

I checked, and I can see similar cases about customers not being able to upload or save their logo in QuickBooks Online. Our engineers already checking what's causing the issue to resolve this as soon as possible.

Please give us a call for us to add you to our notification list.  Please click the Gear icon in your QuickBooks Online and click Contact Us

I'd also get back here to give you updates when the issue is resolved. Please let me know if you need anything else. I'll be around to help. 

JenoP

Hi again, srobards.

I just want to let you know that the issue about uploading logo has been resolved. If you haven't already, you can now edit your logo in the Custom Form Styles section.

Let me know if you have other questions. 

lilyblissonline
Level 1

My logo wont save and I cannot set it as my default

Mark_R
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, @lilyblissonline.

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community. I'm here to provide some ways so you’ll be able to save your logo in QuickBooks Online.

Here's how:

1. Go to the Gear icon.
  2. Select Account and Settings.
  3. Click on Company at the left pane.
  4. Click the + on the logo box.
  5. Select a logo to import by clicking the blue + in the pop-up.
  6. In the next pop-up select the logo image file to import. The logo will import and the Save button will be grayed out.
  7. Click the image of the logo to select it, then Save button will become active.
  8. Click the Save button.
  9. On the Account and Settings page click Save, then click Done.

For additional insights, you can check out this article: How to Add, Customize, and Troubleshoot Logo on Sales Forms.

If the issue persists, let’s perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate this issue.

Try logging into your QBO account using a different or a private browser. Your regular browser’s settings or old cache might have caused this unexpected behavior while using QuickBooks.

Here's how:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl + Shift + N (Google Chrome).
  • Ctrl + Shift + P keys (Firefox or Internet Explorer).
  • Control + Option + P (Safari).

Once logged in, add and save your company logo again.

If it works, go back to your main browser and perform clear cache to remove temporary internet files on your computer. 

That should help save your company logo. Please reach out again if you have any other questions.

gardeness
Level 1

My new logo is ready to be added to my quickbooks and online presence. I cannot see account and setting when I click the gear. I have QB online. Please help

JanyRoseB
QuickBooks Team

Thanks for joining into this thread, gardeness.

Let me help ensure you're able to add a logo in QuickBooks Online (QBO). 

We haven't received any similar reports about the account and setting option doesn't appear in QBO. To isolate the problem and check if it's caused by the browser, let's follow the troubleshooting steps provided by my colleague @Mark_R by logging into a different or private browser.

Once the account and settings appear successfully, you can now add the on sales forms. You can follow the steps in this article for the detailed steps: How to add, customize, and troubleshoot logo on sales forms

However, if the issue persists, I encourage you to contact our QuickBooks Online Support Team. They have the tools to do a screen-share and investigate this further. 

Here's how you can contact our customer support: 

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
  2. Select Help (question mark icon) at the top right.
  3. Select Contact us to connect with a live support agent.

That should do it! I'll be around to help if you have additional questions about adding a logo. Have a good one. 

klr 1
Level 1

I have uploaded a 2nd logo to my invoice form but cannot remove the original logo or select the new one I uploaded. I am in Google incognito, so I wouldn't expect the cache problem to apply. 

JamesM
QuickBooks Team

Hi there. I want to make sure you get the assistance you need with this. I recommend contacting our support team using this link here. One of our agents will be happy to give you a hand with this. 

Need to get in touch?

Contact us