How do i Upgrade my Quick Books Account to include Turbo Tax

Answer

Glad to have you here with us, sixmarenterprise,

I’m here to ensure that you’d able to upgrade your QuickBooks Self-Employed standalone account to QuickBooks Self-Employed + TurboTax Bundle.

If you’ve subscribed via the web browser, follow these steps:

1. Click the Gear icon at the top, then select Billing info.
  2. Look for the TurboTax logo, then choose Get our Tax Bundle.
  3. Click Subscribe now.
  4. Enter your credit card's CVV code to confirm, then select Subscribe to bundle.
  5. Click Done.

If you’ve subscribed via the mobile app, follow the steps below:

Upgrade subscription on IOS:

1. Click the Gear icon.
  2. Choose Subscription.
  3. Select Change Subscription.

Before upgrading, please take note of the following:

• If you upgrade before your next renewal date, you will be charged the Bundle price the same day as the upgrade. Apple does not process a refund for the original standalone subscription. Any refund requests must be requested through Apple.
  • Older Apple subscribers may find that they do not have the option to upgrade. The reason is only the recent version of the app's billing have made this option available. If you are following the steps above but there is no option to upgrade, you need to cancel your subscription and resubscribe to the Bundle on your next renewal date.

Upgrade subscription on Android:

1. Click the Menu ☰.
  2. Choose Settings then Subscription.
  3. Select Change Subscription.
  4. Select Continue to confirm changes.

To for more detailed steps, here’s an article that you can check on: QuickBooks Self-Employed + TurboTax Bundle and how to upgrade.

That should do it! If you need further assistance with the steps, you can always contact our QuickBooks Self-Employed Customer Care support. They have the necessary tools to pull up your account in a secure environment and walk you through in upgrading your subscription.

Keep me posted on how things go. I’m always here to help. Have a great day!

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
Employee SuperUser

No answers have been posted

More Actions

People come to QuickBooks Learn & Support for help and answers—we want to let them know that we're here to listen and share our knowledge. We do that with the style and format of our responses. Here are five guidelines:

1. Keep it conversational. When answering questions, write like you speak. Imagine you're explaining something to a trusted friend, using simple, everyday language. Avoid jargon and technical terms when possible. When no other word will do, explain technical terms in plain English.
  2. Be clear and state the answer right up front. Ask yourself what specific information the person really needs and then provide it. Stick to the topic and avoid unnecessary details. Break information down into a numbered or bulleted list and highlight the most important details in bold.
  3. Be concise. Aim for no more than two short sentences in a paragraph, and try to keep paragraphs to two lines. A wall of text can look intimidating and many won't read it, so break it up. It's okay to link to other resources for more details, but avoid giving answers that contain little more than a link.
  4. Be a good listener. When people post very general questions, take a second to try to understand what they're really looking for. Then, provide a response that guides them to the best possible outcome.
  5. Be encouraging and positive. Look for ways to eliminate uncertainty by anticipating people's concerns. Make it apparent that we really like helping them achieve positive outcomes.

Select a file to attach:

Qb community
Looking for advice from other business owners?

Visit our QuickBooks Community site.