cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhancock65
Level 1

Can't upload QBO bank transactions, but get downloads

I'm brand new to QB and have set up my bank. I'm getting downloads from my FI, but when I attempt to upload prior transactions in a QBO file, I get "QB is unable to verify the FI info for this download." How is it I can get downloads, but can't upload from my FI? Help!

2 Comments 2
JessT

Welcome to the QuickBooks Community, bhancock65!

I've got the article with steps to help you upload your transactions. Please check this out: Troubleshoot Bank Feeds Web Connect import issues and errors.

Recently, we've received some reports about this error from Chase bank clients. This is due to the change in the format of their QBO file. If your file is from Chase, please know that we're partnering with them to get this resolved. While waiting for updates, you can get in touch with our phone agents so they can add your contact details to the list of affected users. That way, you'll get a notification when it's fixed.

1. Open this link: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Choose QuickBooks Desktop.
  3. Select your desktop version.
  4. Click Running your business in QuickBooks and then Online Banking.
  5. Scroll down and click the Get Phone Number button.

If you have other questions, feel free to post back here.

JessT

Good day, bhancock65!

I got a good news about this issue.

Our engineers have recently sent updates about the issue on the .QBO file from Chase, and it's already resolved.

You can now re-download your transactions, and upload them to QuickBooks. If you still encounter the same results, feel free to get in touch with our Chat support team for to check your company file.

Have a nice day ahead!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us