cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
accounting student
Level 1

Loan Manager and Memorized Transactions

I like to use the Loan Manager to easily track the interest expense but the new loan will have automatic payments deducted from our checking account. Is there a way to set up a memorized transaction (so I don't forget and overdraft)  to pull from the information from the loan manager? 

3 Comments 3
AlcaeusF

Hello there, accounting student.

I'm here to lend a hand with creating memorized transactions from QuickBooks Loan Manager.

QuickBooks Loan Manager works like a memorized transaction in the Desktop version. This add-on service helps calculate interest and payment schedules for you.

However, creating a memorized transaction from the Loan Manager is unavailable. It follows a sequence every time you set up payments in QuickBooks.

For more information about using this feature, I'm adding the article I recommend:

QuickBooks Loan Manager.

I'm here anytime you need assistance with using QuickBooks Loan Manager. You can reach me by posting a response below.

SLSOffice
Level 1

Has the not being able to use Memorized Transactions in the Loan Manager been fixed yet?

SLSOffice
Level 1

Has the inablility to automate the Loan Manager Payments through the memorized transactions been fixed yet?

Need to get in touch?

Contact us