cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ibcdunn13
Level 1

I'm synching my BigCommerce inventory with QBO but only have out of stock inventory pulling into QBO. How do I synch all of my inventory from BigCommerce to QBO?

1 Comment 1
RaymondJayO

I'm synching my BigCommerce inventory with QBO but only have out of stock inventory pulling into QBO. How do I synch all of my inventory from BigCommerce to QBO?

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community, ibcdunn13

I’ll share some insights when syncing your BigCommerce app in QBO.

The integration will automatically sync your orders, products, customers, taxes, discounts, refunds and shipping charges from your BigCommerce store to QuickBooks Online. Once you're set up, you can schedule your syncs to run automatically.

Since only the out of stock inventory is pulling into QBO, I’d recommend contacting their Support Team. By doing so, they’ll be able to help transfer all of your inventory from BigCommerce to QBO.

Here’s how to reach out to them:

1. Go to https://apps.intuit.com/.
  2. In the Search field, enter BigCommerce for QuickBooks Online.
  3. Under the App information section, you can get their up-to-date contact information.

Let me know how it goes on your end, ibcdunn13. Feel free to add a comment below if you need further assistance, I’m glad to help. Thank you for doing business with QBO!

Need to get in touch?

Contact us