cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kendramldurr
Level 1

I never received your email yesterday...

1 Comment 1
Alessandra_B
QuickBooks Team

I never received your email yesterday...

Hi @kendramldurr,

Let me give you a few scenarios and help you get the email you're looking for.

Are you referring to an email that you should've received upon signing up for QuickBooks?

If so, this can be caused by the following:

• You are using a custom email domain or if you're using an email client (Outlook, Exchange, AOL, Thunderbird, etc.) which results in your email taking longer than web emails.
  • The email notification is redirected to the Junk or Spam folder of your email account.
  • Your Internet-Service-Provider (ISP) or Domain Provider is blocking mail prior to reaching the email address used by the merchant service account.

If one of those described the scenario you're at, let's perform some troubleshooting steps so you'll get the email from us.

1. Check the Spam or Junk folder of your email. If any of the emails are there, move them to the Inbox to activate the internal links.
  2. Add Intuit's email addresses to your contact list. This way, your email won't be redirected to the Spam or Junk folder.

Here are the email addresses:

• BusinessServices@intuit.com
  • Payments@intuit.com
  • Notification@email.merchantcenter.intuit.com
  • PaymentNotification@email.paymentsolutions.intuit.com
  • ReplyTo@QBDT.intuit.com

However, if you're expecting an email from our customer support but didn't receive any, I recommend contacting them again. This way, someone from their team can look up for your previous interaction and help you from there.

Here's how to contact them:

1. Go to this link https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Choose any topic and sub-topic.
  3. Scroll down, and click on Get Phone Number or Start a Message.

Please leave a comment below if you are referring to something else or if you need any other help. I'll be always glad to help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us