cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bodacious60
Level 2

For years I have been downloading by web from my Chase Savings account to my Quickbooks Savings account. All of a sudden Quick Books is not finding that account. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Solved
Best answer January 10, 2019

Best Answers
Rose-A

For years I have been downloading by web from my Chase Savings account to my Quickbooks Savings account. All of a sudden Quick Books is not finding that account. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hello, Bodacious60.

Thanks for getting back to me. 

It saddens me to know that you have done the troubleshooting steps I have provided but to no avail, It would be best to contact our Customer Care Team to edit the amounts. They have the tools to get this fixed for you.

Our contact details can be found here along with our opening hours.

1. Go to: https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/en_US/contact.
  2. Choose your QuickBooks Product.
  3. Select your QuickBooks version.
  4. On the Contact Us page, click a topic.
  5. Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.

You can always get back to me if you have any other concerns. Have a good one.

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
SkinnyRaven
Level 8

You are using a supported year version of the QB product?

IntuitBrooks
Level 9

2016 and 2019 are supported. Its also possible that Chase is requiring you to acknowledge something. Go to chase.com, log in, and read any messages sent to the account in Chase's private message area.

Bodacious60
Level 2

Thank you for your help. It appears to me that the problem is not with Chase. It downloads to my computer just fine from Chase. Once it tries to open in Quickbooks a form pops up asking me to choose an account for it to download into and the Savings account is not there to choose. The only option that is there is NEW.  

Rose-A

Glad to see you here in the Community, Bodacious60

Let me help you with downloading your transactions and import them to the right account in QuickBooks for Mac.

You may want to check the bank that was set up in your QuickBooks and make sure it's not already connected to any online banking.

To do this, here's how:

1. From the Lists menu, select Chart of Accounts.
  2. Highlight the account and click the pencil icon to edit.
  3. Select the Online Settings button.
  4. Select Not enabled from the drop-down menu next to Download Transactions.
  5. Click OK.

Once done, try to download and import the transactions again.

You may find these articles helpful:

If the problem persists, I’d recommend contacting our QuickBooks Desktop for Mac to help you further. Agents have the necessary tools to look into your account to locate where the problem is stemming from. Our contact details can be found here along with our opening hours:

5. Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.'

You can always get back to me if there's anything else you need. Have a great day!

Bodacious60
Level 2

Thank you for trying to help but that did not work. I may not be explaining my issue well. I will use the contact info you provided. Thanks so much!

Rose-A

Hello, Bodacious60.

Thanks for getting back to me. 

It saddens me to know that you have done the troubleshooting steps I have provided but to no avail, It would be best to contact our Customer Care Team to edit the amounts. They have the tools to get this fixed for you.

Our contact details can be found here along with our opening hours.

5. Click on the Get Phone Number button to see the support number.

You can always get back to me if you have any other concerns. Have a good one.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us