cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ScttLee
Level 1

re-download Quickbooks

In 2015(?), I purchased a QuickBooks program online for my PC.  At that time I could re-download it if needed.  How can I re-download that program again.  

6 Comments 6
qbteachmt
Level 15

re-download Quickbooks

QB 2015 reached end of life in May 2018. It is no longer supported by Intuit and is not considered to be compatible with Windows 10, either. It is time to move that file to QB 2019, because now your data file is 4 years behind current. Intuit has a 3-year support lifecycle for the desktop programs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

re-download Quickbooks

Forcing us to repurchase when we don't need to is wrong. I don't use payroll, having no employees.  Like other companies, you should at least let people download what they have already purchased.  

BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

re-download Quickbooks

Thanks for joining us here in the Community, @Anonymous. 

Allow me to provide information about this download concern. 

You still have the option to download the version of QuickBooks that you are using. The service discontinuation only means that your access to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Services, Live Support, Online Backup, Online Banking, and other online services through QuickBooks Desktop will no longer be supported. If you don't use these services, you can still use and access your QuickBooks.

However, if you wish to know more about this information or you may want to upgrade your software, please check out this article: QuickBooks Desktop service discontinuation (Disco) policy and upgrade information. 

Please let me know if you have further questions about this concern. I'll be around to provide additional assistance. Have a great weekend!

ScttLee
Level 1

re-download Quickbooks

Thanks for the info, but I still do not have an option to download anything but the newer product.  Where do I go to find the older download I paid for?

Thanks again

Lexiesmemere
Level 7

re-download Quickbooks

Go here.

qbteachmt
Level 15

re-download Quickbooks

Keep in mind that Microsoft, not Intuit, has changed the playing field for Windows. QB 2015 is not compatible on W10, and QB 2015 is not up to current Security standards, either. And worse, the data file is now 4 years behind current, since QB 2019 has been out for 6 months, already.

Only you can value your precious data, of course.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us