Announcements
NEW Connect to DBS IDEAL direct bank feeds Click here
Chris K
Level 1

I am having trouble uploading my company logo

37 Comments 37
JenoP

There are few things that we need to check to upload it successfully, Chris.

First, your logo must meet the following requirements before uploading it to QuickBooks Online:

• Supported file types are.gif, .bmp, .png, .jpg, .jpe, or .jpeg.
  • Your file should be smaller than 1 MB.
  • Have a bit depth (or colour depth) of 24-bits or less.
  • Use the standard RGB colour space (RGB).
  • The shape of the logo should also be square, instead of a rectangle.

Second, open the logo with Paint (or Preview on Mac) in case you're unable to upload the file. Then, re-save it as a .jpg file and rename it. Once saved, upload the logo one more time. 

Please leave a note below if you have follow-up questions. I will get back here to make sure everything is good to go.

srobards
Level 1

I'm having trouble changing my logo. I added one but it was the wrong one. Now it won't let me remove it or set a new one as default.
Please help!!
my email: [removed]
Thanks.
JenoP

Thank for joining us here, @srobards.

We received similar cases about customers not being able to upload or save logo in QuickBooks Online. Our engineers have been informed and they're already working to resolve the issue.

Please give us a call for us to add you to our notification list. We will email you as soon as we get this working. Please click the Gear icon in your QuickBooks Online and click Contact Us.

Let me know if you need anything else.
info463
Level 1

Has this been fixed as I cant upload my logo either
hortonshb
Level 1

I'm having a similar issue. When I try to upload my logo I get this message pop up...

Error occurred
File not found. Please check the path and try again.
auser19
Level 1

same issue here.  Cannot upload or update company log.   It's been months and someone can't find a fix?

MJoy_D

Thank you for letting us know your experience, @auser19

There's an ongoing issue when adding a logo in QuickBooks Online. The logo selection box flashes on screen quickly and disappears before changes can be made.

Our Product Engineering team is already aware of this and now working for a fix. You can be added to the email list by reaching out to our Customer Support. Then, let them add you to Investigation No. 35867

Here's how to reach them:

1. First, go to the Help icon to connect to a support agent. 
  2. Click on the Contact Us button to email your concern. 
  3. Tick on Start an email button on the window that appears.
  4. Provide your account information and some insight about this concern.
  5. Lastly, click on Send email button. 

Check this article for more information: How and when can I contact Support?

I’m always here if you need anything else, please let me know by leaving a comment below. Enjoy the rest of the week.

Jason Atera
Level 1

I am also having trouble getting my logo to load. It's not having the issue where the screen flashes; the file simply won't save. 

• It's way less than 1MB
  • It's square
  • Saved as a jped
  • Has 24 bit depth of color

Any ideas on what I can do to upload the logo?

Thank you

JonpriL

Hello @Jason Atera,

Your browsing history can be the reason why you're unable to add and upload your logo. Thus, let's perform some browser troubleshooting steps so we can add and upload it successfully.

To start with, let's begin by accessing your account in a new incognito or private window of your browser to check if the issue is related to your current browser or not. To do so:

• Google Chrome: Ctrl Shift N
  • Internet Explorer: Ctrl Shift P
  • Mozilla Firefox: Ctrl Shift P
  • Safari: Command Option P

Once completed, you can log back into your account and upload your logo. If you can do so without any issues, you can clear your browser's cache to optimize it. Also, your browser can start from scratch and improve your QuickBooks Online browsing experience.

However, if you still received the same error message, let's switch and use a new browser application. Then, log back into your account and your logo from there.

Know that you can always visit our Help Articles for QuickBooks Online in case you need some tips and related articles for your future tasks.

If there's anything else that I can help you with, please let me know in the comment section down below. I'll be always around ready to help.

FletcherMgdSvcs
Level 1

Same issue.  Tried incognito window, Firefox (where I had never visited QB).  On the company settings page, the preview of the logo doesn't show (it's a broken image), and in the logo settings the first one is always selected when you click to change it, even after selecting the new one (green outline) and clicking Save, then Save again.  Logo also does not change.

FritzF

Thanks for joining this conversation, FletcherMgdSvcs.

Since the issue persists after trying all the troubleshooting steps provided by my colleagues above, I highly suggest contacting our Support team. They have tools such as screen-sharing (remote access) that can pull up your account and check this further. They are also able to perform other troubleshooting steps to help fix this for you.

Here's how to reach them:

1. In your QuickBooks Online (QBO), click the Help (question mark) icon at the top right.
  2. Select Contact Us at the bottom.
  3. Choose Start an email, then provide your account information and the details of the issue.
  4. Once done, hit Send email.

Just in case, I'll be adding this article for future reference: Add, customise, or remove logos on sales forms.

Please let me know if you have any other issues or concerns, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Cheers!

FletcherMgdSvcs
Level 1

Did that.  After trying multiple times and repeating the same troubleshooting steps, I figured it out by going to edit the Master form.  I changed the logo there, and there was an option for Default, and mysteriously that also changed the logo everywhere else in QB.

APE
Level 1

I've done everything suggested....no luck.  The invoice is worthless if I can't include my logo.  Invoicing is the main reason for my purchase.  If this isn't fixed very soon, then I expect a refund and will cancel my subscription. 

Charies_M

Hi there, APE.

I appreciate your effort in performing the recommended troubleshooting options above. Those steps should fix the issue with uploading company logo in QuickBooks Online (QBO).

Since this doesn't work for you, I recommend contacting our QuickBooks Care Support. They can best handle this using some special tools like screen-sharing to take a closer look and identify the cause of the issue. 

Aside from the instructions provided by FritzF, here's a screenshot for your visual guide on how to reach our support.

QBOPhone.PNG

Stay in touch if you have other QuickBooks concern. I'm always here to help. Have a good one.

donpiercesr
Level 1

unable to save new logo and delete old one.

Mark_R
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, @donpiercesr.

As of this time, we have an on-going issue where QuickBooks Online users are unable to save a logo using Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browser. Rest assured that our product engineers are diligently working for a fix.

As a workaround, I suggest using the Mozilla Firefox browser so you can save a new logo successfully.

Also, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team so they can add your account to the list of affected users. This way, you'll receive an email regarding the issue once updates become available. And you can provide this investigation number for easy tracking: INV-38488.

To reach them, you can follow the detailed steps provided by my colleagues above.

Thank you for your patience as we work for a fix. Please know that you can always get back to this post if you have any other questions.

Blackmon
Level 1

You might as well include Safari to your list of browsers that won't allow you to use your logo. When can we expect this issue to be resolved? I can't believe something so basic is taking your engineers so log to resolve. This is the whole reason I am against subscription based software. There is no incentive to correct bugs in a timely manner, because your still getting your money. I truly feel some sort of refund or discount is in order for the inconvenience this is imposing.

Jen_D

Thanks for joining the discussion, @Blackmon,

I know that having to go through multiple troubleshooting and not having any of them work can be time-consuming when you have more important things to do.

This issue is something our engineers are looking into. They are running some diagnostics to identify what's causing this particular issue to provide a permanent fix as soon as possible.

If you haven't contacted our Phone Support Team, I suggest doing so. They can add your account to our notification list to receive live updates when fix is available. Provide the investigation number INV-38488.

To contact support:

1. Click the (?) Help menu at the top right section of your QBO Dashboard.
  2. Tap the Contact us button.

In the meantime, you may check the file if it meets these requirements: 

• The file must be in a .gif, .bmp, .png, .jpg, .jpe, or .jpeg format.
  • It should not be larger than 10 MB.
  • It has to be 24-bits or less in bit depth (or color depth).
  • QBO only accepts square-shaped logos. Rectangles don’t work..
  • Use the standard RGB color space. Note: If your logo is CMKY-formatted, convert it into an RGB image using tools (such as Adobe Photoshop) before you upload it to QuickBooks Online.

Check out this article for more information about importing logos: Add, customize, or remove logos on sales forms.

Opening your account in a Google Chrome browser and uploading the logo can also help. Here's how:

1. Open Google Chrome then paste qbo.intuit.com on the search panel.
  2. Log in using your Intuit credentials.
  3. Go to the Gear icon, and select Custom Form Styles.
  4. Locate and tap the Edit link for the invoice template.
  5. In the Design tab, click on Make logo edits, then press Add a logo.

6. Select the logo you want, then hit Save.

Once successful, clear the browser's cache to refresh the system. Large data in the history can cause potential issues within the program. This article provides the steps on how to start the web in clean slate: How do I clear my browser cache and temporary Internet files?

I appreciate your patience while we're working on this. If you have any other issues or concerns, please let me know in the comment section. I'm always here to help. Have a lovely day!

Jason Atera
Level 1

@Jen_D 

That worked, thank you so much for your help!

RLee1972
Level 1

If we ran our businesses like this, every one of us would be bankrupt.  I purchased this solely for customized invoicing and inventory tracking only to find that a simple issue such as a logo can not be solved????  It is past time to fire some a**es and get some one that can create solutions.  Not only are you selling products under false pretenses, you are advertising features that are not available.  If we wanted generic looking invoices, all of us would have stayed with Microsoft.  Wait.....at least their logos import perfectly fine.  It is half a** products like this that I do not have time for.  The purpose of purchasing this product was to spend more time doing what pays our bills in this company, not chasing your support team and pondering about their 3+ month issue for a simple logo fix!  Ridiculous!!!

BettyJaneB
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, @RLee1972.

I recognize the urgency of being able to upload a logo on your business sales forms. This why our engineers are doing there best to identify the root cause of this matter and fix this issue as soon as possible.

For now, I recommend following the workaround provided by my peer Jen_D above which is to open your account in a Google Chrome browser and upload the logo to get your work done. 

I would also suggest to reach out to our Customer Care Team so you'll be added to the list of the affected users. That way, you'll be able to receive email notifications  once any update will be rolled out.

To contact them:

1. Click on Help at the top menu bar.
  2. Hit on the Contact Us button.
  3. Enter a brief description of the issue in the What can we help you with? box.
  4. Press on Let's talk.
  5. Select on Get a callback.
  6. Key in your contact details, then tap on Confirm my call.

contact us1.PNGContact us2.PNG

Your patience while this has been worked in is greatly appreciated. 

Let me know if there's anything else that I can assist you with. I'd be pleased to help you out. Thanks for coming. 

RLee1972
Level 1

thank you for the professionalism when I had showed none.  I don't have time for all these "end runs" on solutions that should have been addressed before this was marketed.  I seem to be running into issue after issue and when I look on the support forum, it seems to be SOP for intuit to take months to resolve any issue.  I would be willing to bet they collect our monthly fees on time though.  I could not even get an email or call option to come up following your polite and simple to follow instructions.  I subscribed to this service so I would not have to work 12-14 hour days and still come in at night and work another 2-3 hours trying to get something to work that has more bugs than the US Embassy in Moscow.  Yes, I am very disgruntled and would not recommend this product to anyone but the US Congress.  I know you are on the front lines and bearing the brunt of frustrations from consumers like myself and for that, my sincere apologies for my rant last night and half rant tonight.  I will attempt what you listed out again last night.  If there is not a change soon with support, I am in agreement with a few more on here. 

JonpriL

I wish I could make it better, @RLee1972.

Our engineers are diligently working on to fix this as soon as possible. And if you've already performed all the troubleshooting steps discussed on this thread, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care Support.

But please know that base on your current location and subscription, you can be able to reach them through email. If you haven't yet, here's how you can contact our dedicated support:

1. Go to Help.
  2. Tap Contact Us.
  3. Enter Unable to upload a logo in the What can we help you with? field.
  4. Click Let's talk.
  5. Select Start an email.

We appreciate your patience as we're working on this please let me know in the comment section down below if you have any other questions.

sam890940
Level 1

Quicken Error CC-503 usually occurs when you try to update your banking account. It happens if you are using an older version of Quicken you can update this you can visit our website if you having any issue our technical assistance guide you the complete information.