cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
freshworks2018
Level 1

Need May,2018 invoices for Accounting purpose-Freshworks Inc

Hi Team,

This is saran from Freshworks Inc, please help us to provide the invoice copy for month of May,2018 since we did not receive receipts for may month payments.

if you have any concern please do let us know.

Thanks,

Saran G

6 Comments 6
SophiaAnnL

Hello, Saran. Welcome to the QuickBooks Community.

You can get a copy of the subscription invoice for May by going to your company settings. Please take note that the billing history in QBO will only provide the last six months' bills.

Here's how to generate the receipt:

1. Choose the Gear icon on the upper right-hand of your Home Page.
  2. Under Your Company, click Account and Settings.
  3. Click the Billing & Subscription tab on the left pane.
  4. Click the View Payment History link to view the report.

If you don't see it, just let me know. I'll get you in touch with our support team. Thanks for dropping by.

freshworks2018
Level 1

Hi Team,

we could not able to see receipts in QB so could you please provide the receipts ASAP.

Thanks,

Saran G

HoneyLynn_G
QuickBooks Team

Hi there, @freshworks2018.

Thanks looping back into this thread. 

You can contact our QuickBooks Payments Team to help you get the invoice copy for month of May,2018. For their contact number, please refer to this link: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1164874-quickbooks-merchant-services-or-quickbooks-online-supp....

They will need your company details to pull up your account and process your request.

That should do it. Don't hesitate to add a comment if there's anything else you need. Have a wonderful day!

freshworks2018
Level 1

Hi Team,

I have shared our company details in previews mail as you requested. so could you please check and provide the invoice ASAP.

its need for out accounting purpose.

Thanks,

Saran G

freshworks2018
Level 1

Hi Team.

Could you please update the status on below mail since its a urgent task for accounting purpose .

Thanks,

Saran G

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response, @freshworks2018.

I can help route you to the right support in getting your invoice copy for the month of May.

Since this is a public forum, we don't have the option to pull up your account for security purposes. I'd suggest making a follow-up call to our QuickBooks Payments Team so they can help send the invoice to you immediately through your email.

Please give them a call to ensure that this will be taken care of.

If you have other questions about your invoices and other related to QuickBooks, do let me know. I'm here to help.

Need to get in touch?

Contact us