I'm currently using QB desktop 2018, but need to change it so that 2 people can work on it at the same time. I believe I need to switch to multi user mode
1. I understand that I should install QB on the network. Does it also work if I install it on a server in the cloud, e.g. AWS?
2. Do I need a QB license for each person? If so, does the server need one too?
3. Does everything work like today (when I'm in single user mode)?
4. What's the process to make this change (to the server)? Is it export company file and then import?
5. If I don't have internet or the server is down can I still work?