I'm not a multi user of QB. I'm running QB Pro 2017 on Windows 10 and would like to uninstall intuit network database manager.
I have tried the following steps per Intuit's suggestion, but the "Intuit Network Database Manager" does NOT come up in the list of programs to uninstall. How do I uninstall this process and stop it from running in the background?
- Open Programs and Features to uninstall software.
- On the keyboard, press the Windows logo + R. The Run dialog box opens.
- Enter appwiz.cpl then click OK. The Program and Features window opens.
- Click on QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Select Uninstall/Change at the top of the window.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to Uninstall/Remove the program.
The steps above did not work for me