This issue occurs when the installer is corrupt or no longer available.
This article describes how to repair the QuickBooks installation and then download the update again.
To resolve this issue, please follow these steps:
- Close all programs that are currently running.
- Click the Microsoft Windows Start button, choose Settings, and then selectControl Panel.
- Double-click Add/Remove Programs .
- Select the version of QuickBooks you are updating, and then click theChange/Remove button.
- Click Next in the first QuickBooks Installation window.
- Verify that Repair is selected, click Next , and then click Repair .
Note: If you receive the message, Files in Use, click Ignore to continue with the repair. You may be asked to restart your computer after the repair process.
- After the repair has completed, start QuickBooks and click Install Now , in the QuickBooks has recently downloaded an update window, to install the update. The update should complete without error.