If you are using the UK version of QuickBooks, see below:
When you install QuickBooks using these download links, the Adobe Reader and QuickBooks Timer are not installed.
To download and install:
- Click the link for your program on this page.
- When the File Download window appears, click Save (do not click Open).
- Save the file to a location that is easy to find, such as your desktop.
- Double-click the file you downloaded to start unpacking the files.
- Click Next to unpack the installation files.
- The installation will begin automatically after the files have been extracted.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
- When the installation is complete, open the software using the desktop shortcut.
QuickBooks 2016 and above will open up your ports automatically when using recommended setup. However, should you require the ports or additional help we do have more support available for Firewall and Internet security settings for updates and network access.
QuickBooks 2017 Products:
QuickBooks 2016 Products
QuickBooks 2015 Products
QuickBooks 2014 Products
QuickBooks 2013 Products
QuickBooks 2012 Products
QuickBooks 2010 Products
QuickBooks 2008 Products
QuickBooks 2006 Products
- SimpleStart (132 MB)
- Pro & Premier (not available)
If you are reinstalling QuickBooks, make sure you install the latest product updates available. QuickBooks will prompt you to download any new updates once the program is finished the initial install. Go here to get the latest updates for your version.