Adding GoPayment (mobile payments) to an existing QuickBooks Payments account
If you have an existing merchant account through Intuit, you can add mobile processing through GoPayment! Here's how:
- Go to the QuickBooks Payments merchant service center at http://merchantcenter.intuit.com.
- Sign in using a QuickBooks Online administrator user ID and password.
- If you have more than one QuickBooks Online company under this user ID with a merchant account, you'll need to check the green Account pulldown box and make sure you're using the company you want to change; if not, change it here.
- Choose Account > Processing Information.
- In the Processing Information table find the row labeled Process with Mobile Payments and click to select On.
- Click Submit Changes.
You should now be able to download the QuickBooks GoPayment app to your phone and start accepting payments.