QuickBooks HelpQuickBooksHelpIntuit

Billing Hub for Small Businesses

SOLVEDby QuickBooks3Updated over 2 years ago

We have some exciting changes coming your way relating to your QuickBooks Online account! We'll be upgrading our billing system to make those improvements you've been waiting so patiently for. We will be implementing these changes automatically in waves, so don't worry if your account doesn't change right away - we're working hard to get everyone on the new system as soon as we can.

What’s changing?

• The Account Maintenance pages in QuickBooks Online have been consolidated so that all accounts and settings information is in one place
  • We're changing the look of your invoice to provide you with a better view of all subscription details.

How do if know my account have been changed to the new system?

The best way to tell if your account has been moved to our new system is to log in to your QuickBooks and click on the Gear icon. If you see an 'Account and Settings' option instead of 'Your Account' listed in the drop down, this means you've been moved to our new billing system.

Check out the articles below for more about billing and your subscription with QuickBooks Online:

How do I upgrade my QuickBooks Online subscription?
Change payment information for QuickBooks Online
Understanding your subscription rate
What is this charge?
My subscription payment failed
My account has been suspended
Cancel QuickBooks Online Subscription

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post

Sign in for the best experience

Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of QuickBooks users.