We have an additional, new template called Airy new so you have one more option that:
- Supports additional functionality, such as tips and progress invoice
- Has an updated preview so you know exactly what your customers receive
- Loads faster, for power users who like to speed through QuickBooks
If you’ve turned on Tips from your Settings page and saved your preferences, a new template optimised for Tips will automatically be created for you, using Airy new
- You’ll see the new template in your customisation centre, Gear > Custom Form Styles > Airy new
- This will automatically be set as the default template for your Sales Receipt.
- The new template will have the settings you’ve saved on your previous templates. Make additional changes if you’d like to further personalise your template.
The next time you create a Sales Receipt and preview it, you’ll see Airy new.
- (+) Sales Receipt Enter in the required information and fill in an amount for Tips > Print or Preview.
For now, Airy new will be the only template showing Tips on the PDF.
- We are introducing Tips to our users in phases, starting with the Airy new template.
- If you would like to use a different template, you can still create sales receipts with tips amounts saved to them, but the Tip amount will not show up on the PDF.
- If you’d like Tips to show up on additional templates, please leave us feedback telling us which template you’d like to see it on next! And please tag it with #TipsTemplate to ensure we’ll get it.