Learn about the price change that will take effect on or after July 18, 2019 for former COSTCO payroll customers.

Starting July 18, 2019, former COSTCO payroll customers who are using the following products will receive a price change:

• QuickBooks Online Payroll Enhanced
  • Intuit Online Payroll
  • Intuit Full Service Payroll

Price chart

Product Price effective 7/18/2019
QuickBooks Online Payroll Enhanced  $35 + $4 (1-10 employees) and $2.50 (11+ employees) per month
Intuit Online Payroll  $35 + $4 per employee and contractor per month
Intuit Full Service Payroll  $109 + $4 per employee and contractor per month

FAQ

Why are we increasing the price?

Price increases are necessary in order to allow us to invest in our product features and functionalities. Payroll regulations are frequently changing and increasingly complex. We invest heavily in customer care and employees that ensure our tax tables are always up to date, so you stay compliant with the tax code and current regulations.

When did COSTCO and Intuit’s partnership end?

Our partnership with COSTCO ended on March 31, 2018.

Can COSTCO help me reduce or retain my current subscription fee?

As communicated before, COSTCO and Intuit’s partnership has ended. Hence, Costco will not take part of any changes Intuit makes.

Will there be any available discounts or extension?

It has been a year since we have extended your discounted subscription fee. There will be no discount or extension available this time.

How about the pricing of the add on service?

There’s no changes with the add on fees.

Add on service Product Price
Multistate
  • Intuit Online Payroll
  • Intuit Full Service Payroll
$12.00 per state after 1st state per month
Workers' Compensation
  • Intuit Online Payroll
$5.00 per employee per month
Time Tracking Intuit Online Payroll $3.00 per month

I want to understand this price change more. How can I contact support?

We will be more than happy to explain the price change for you. You can contact our payroll support at 866-729-2925.

When is the next price change?

There’s NO specific schedule for price change. Nevertheless, we will inform you about the change in advance.