Information on the latest payroll update and current year payroll news.
You have an active QuickBooks Desktop payroll subscription and a supported version of QuickBooks Desktop.
What is a Payroll Update?
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll provides payroll updates to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscribers. These updates provide the most current and accurate rates and calculations for supported state and federal tax tables, payroll tax forms and e-file and pay options. For more information about payroll updates, see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about QuickBooks Desktop payroll updates.
What's Included in Payroll Update 21902?
Tax Table Update
- This tax table includes new Federal withholding tables, and new Nonresident Alien withholding tables.
- This tax table includes new withholding tables for: Illinois, Kentucky, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, and Vermont. This tax table includes a tax tracking type change and an action is required for: Sec 83i Qual. Equity and Sec 83i Tax Deferral.
- This tax table includes other changes for: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, and Utah.
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers: This Payroll Update includes a state form that was added for the following state: Utah.
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers: This Payroll Update includes state forms that were updated for the following states: Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Ohio, and Utah.
e-File and Pay Update
- For E-File & Pay: This Payroll Update includes e-file options that were added for the following: Utah.
- For payroll subscribers E-File & Pay: This update includes updated e-filing options for the following: District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.