Information on the latest payroll update and current year payroll news.
You have an active QuickBooks Desktop payroll subscription and a supported version of QuickBooks Desktop.
What is a Payroll Update?
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll provides payroll updates to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll subscribers. These updates provide the most current and accurate rates and calculations for supported state and federal tax tables, payroll tax forms and e-file and pay options. For more information about payroll updates, see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about QuickBooks Desktop payroll updates.
What's included in Payroll Update 21816?
Tax Table Update
- This tax table includes new withholding tables for: Illinois and Maryland.
- This tax table includes a tax tracking type change and an action is required for: Qual. Moving Expense.
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes state forms that were added for the following state: Oregon
- For Enhanced payroll subscribers, this Payroll Update includes state forms that were updated for the following states: Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, and Ohio.
E-File and Pay Update
- There are no E-file & Pay changes in this Payroll Update.
For a complete overview of the most recent payroll update, select your product year from the list below: