The ProAdvisor Program enables accounting pros to grow their firm, skills and QuickBooks expertise by providing benefits including training, customer care, strategic marketing tools, and accountant specific product discounts. To learn more about the ProAdvisor Program, visit: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/accountants/proadvisor/.
We’ve updated several components of the program, with a focus on more benefits, ways to earn new points-based structure, and an improved in-product experience. As a new QBOA user under a new QBOA firm, you will automatically be placed in the Silver tier.
- Silver: 0 to 199
- Gold: 200 to 799
- Platinum: 800 to 1599
- Elite: 1600+
Listed below are actions you can take to earn points.
See our Firm of the Future blog to learn more on how to earn points.
- Add a QuickBooks Online subscription for a client - 50 points per client
- Add a QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription for a client - 25 points per client
- Add a QuickBooks Online Payroll subscription for a client - 50 points per client
- Complete certification for QuickBooks Online - 100 points per user in the firm
- Complete advanced certification for QuickBooks Online - 200 points per user in the firm
- Purchase ProAdvisor Deluxe or Premium for desktop - 100 points (capped one per firm)
- Complete certification for QuickBooks Desktop - 100 points per user in the firm
We know that small details matters to you, so we're introducing the new Detailed Points History that you can access inside QuickBooks Online! Every action that adds or removes points from the firm balance will show up in an easy to read format, which allows you to track points quicker.
The ProAdvisor program offers benefits such as training, product discounts, strategic marketing tools, and dedicated support. The higher your tier, the more benefits you unlock. Continue taking actions to earn points to get to the next level. See the Tiers below and what benefits they unlock.
Software and services