Subscribe to both QuickBooks Self-Employed and TurboTax Self-Employed with our Tax Bundle subscription. With these two apps, you can save on tax preparation cost and maximize your time as you file your taxes in a snap.
Why subscribe to the Tax Bundle?
With the combined power of QuickBooks Self-Employed and TurboTax Self-Employed, your taxes are done right--guaranteed.
|QuickBooks Self-Employed||+||TurboTax Self-Employed|
Your monthly subscription cost increases but it's lower than what you would pay to use TurboTax.
Do you have an accountant for tax filing and advice?
If you signed up for QuickBooks Self-Employed through your accountant or tax pro, there’s no need for Tax Bundle. We can give you all the info you need to hand over to your accountant or tax pro at tax time: expenses and totals in the right Schedule C categories, mileage tracking, income, and more.
You can print or send the Tax Summary or Tax Details report on the Taxes > Annual Taxes page or the Reports page.
Upgrade your current subscription
Upgrade your subscription on a browser
- Select the Gear at the top, then Billing info.
- Look for the TurboTax logo, then select Get our Tax Bundle.
- Select Subscribe now.
- Enter your credit card's CVV code to confirm, then choose Subscribe to bundle.
- Select Done.
Note: If you subscribed via the mobile app, you need to log in and complete the steps there.
Upgrade subscription on iOS
- Select the profile icon (top-left of any page).
- Select Settings, then Subscription.
- Swipe left and select Upgrade to the TurboTax Bundle.
- Confirm the upgrade.
- If you upgrade before your next renewal date, you will be charged the Bundle price the same day as the upgrade. Apple does not process a refund for the original standalone subscription. Any refund requests must be requested through Apple.
- The option to upgrade is only available in the recent version of the app’s billing. If there’s no option to upgrade, cancel your subscription and resubscribe to the bundle on your next renewal date.
Upgrade subscription on Android
- Select the Menu ☰.
- Select your name, then Subscription.
- Swipe left and select Change subscription now.
- Select Next and proceed to confirm the upgrade.
Got tax questions?
TurboTax Support is a great place to find answers. Read FAQs, ask a question in our community, chat with an agent, or give experts a call.