If a payment or sales receipt is missing from the Bank Deposit screen, either the payment was directly deposited to a bank account or it was mistakenly added to the wrong deposit.
To resolve this issue, you must find the missing payment or sales receipt, and either identify it as Undeposited Funds or remove it from the incorrect deposit.
To find and fix payments or sales receipts that are missing from the Bank Deposit window:
- From the left menu, select Sales, then choose All Sales.
- Select the missing payment or sales receipt from the list on the Sales Transactions page. The window that appears depends on the type of transaction you select. Select Receive payment under the balance due to open the Receive Payment window.
- Make sure that Undeposited Funds is selected in the Deposit to field.
- If a bank account is selected in the Deposit to field, select Undeposited Funds from the drop-down list.
- If the Undeposited Funds account is selected in the Deposit to field, select the payment date listed under the Customer name field to open the deposit, and clear the checkbox for the payment or sales receipt to remove it from the deposit.
- Select Save and close.
You should now see the payment or sales receipt in the Bank Deposit window.