Here's a list of articles that will help you set up and process payroll, manage employees, pay taxes, and file tax forms using QuickBooks Online Payroll.
If you're using QuickBooks Online Full Service Payroll, get help here.
Paychecks and pay stubs
- Create Paychecks
- Create a reimbursement pay type
- Create Bonus Paychecks
- Print pay stubs
- Print Paychecks
- IOP/QBOP: Set up or Edit an employee
- Set up pay stub access for an employee or contractor (PaycheckRecords.com)
- QuickBooks Workforce: Online Payroll FAQs
- Change employee payroll information
- Terminate, deactivate, or delete an employee
Taxes and forms
- Enroll to electronically pay and file taxes
- Use electronic services to pay and file your payroll taxes
- Online payroll tax and form guide: Hub
- Taxes and rates: wage bases and limits
Deductions and contributions
Need more help? You can contact us too.
- Log into your QuickBooks Online company.
- Select Help at the top right of QuickBooks.
- Select Contact us.
- Tell us what you need help with, then choose your preferred support method (chat, call, or community discussion).