Using the Print Designer in QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale, you can choose which fields print on inventory tags and other forms.
- Go to File > Tools > Print Designer.
- Select Inventory tags from the drop down.
- From the Available Templates list, select the tag style you want to use.
- Select Options and choose Copy Selected. The Print Designer window opens with the tag you selected.
- Select the sample bar code and item number, then choose Remove.
- Select Add and choose Data Field or Group of Fields.
- Select BARCODE: UPC > OK.
- Drag the sample bar code to the bottom of the tag. You may have to move other fields to make room for it.
- Choose Save and enter a new name for the template. Select OK.
- Select Close.
Note: Select Yes if you want to make the new template your default print template for Inventory Tags. Otherwise, choose No.
- Select Close again. The Print Designer window closes.