Learn how to batch email or print invoices, sales receipts, payments, and other sales forms.
Save time by printing or emailing your sales forms by batch, instead of one at a time.
Mark invoices or sales forms to batch email or print later
When you enter invoices or other sales transactions, you can flag them early on to be emailed or printed at later. This makes it easier to filter them when you're ready to print or email by batch.
- Select the Plus icon (+) at the top.
- Under Customers, select the sales transaction you need to create then email or print later.
- Enter the sales details.
- If emailing later, select Send later (under your customer's email address).
If printing later, select Print or Preview at the bottom, then check Print later.
- Select Save. Don't save and send just yet.
Email or print multiple invoices or sales forms at once
- From the left menu, select Sales, then choose All Sales.
- Select the Filter drop-down.
- Filter by Type, Status, Date, and Customer.
Want to see transactions you marked as to be emailed or printed later? Select Delivery method, then check Send later or Print later to filter the list.
- Mark the transactions you want to send or print.
Tip: To mark them all, select the checkbox beside the Date column.
- Select Batch actions, then choose Print transactions or Send transactions.
Add or change a customer's email
If the email address on your customer's transactions is incorrect, here's how to correct it.
- From the left menu, select Sales, then All Sales.
- Select the small gear icon, then choose Email.
- Find then select the customer with incorrect email.
- Select Edit, change the email address, then Save.
More email settings
More email settings can be changed on your invoice, estimate, or sales receipt form. You can show the full or summarised sales details on emails. Or attach a downloadable PDF copy of the transaction.
- Select the Gear icon at the top.
- Under Your Company, select Custom Form Styles.
- Select the template you want to edit. Or create a new template by selecting New style.
- Go to the Emails tab.
- Select Full details or Summarised details.
- To attach PDF, select PDF Attached.