The Expenses page is a central area to view and work with your company's money-out transactions.
To get to the Expenses page:
From the left menu, select Expenses.
- Then select Expenses. (Note: By default, QuickBooks displays the last 365 days of expense transactions. Select Filter to change the date range.) From the Expenses page, you can easily:
- Copy/Void/Delete transactions
- Create new expenses and cheques
- Quickly see the payee and category of any transaction in the list
- Filter the list to see only the items that you're interested in
- Change the columns to view just the data you need
- Export the list to Microsoft Excel so you can work with the data it contains in other ways
Now you know more about the Expenses page and what you can do on it.