Learn how to print pay stubs in QuickBooks Desktop.
When you print pay stubs on blank paper the company name, address and phone number appear at the top and bottom of the page. We show you the two methods to print them.
Print pay stubs from file menu
Print Pay Stubs from the file menu.
- Select File then Print Forms then Pay Stubs.
- Select your payroll bank account. And enter a date range that includes the pay date of the pay stub you want to print.
- If you want to filter by one employee, next to Employee select the drop-down menu to choose the employee.
- In the column beside the date select the pay stub(s) you want to print.
- If you want, select Preview to view the pay stub before you print it.
- To select the company and employee information that will be printed on the pay stub, select Preferences.
- If you would like to print a global message on each pay stub, enter text in the Company message to be printed on all pay stubs box.
- For information about the Print Pay stubs window, select the Help button.
Print a pay stub from a paycheck
Print a pay stub from a paycheck.
- Open the paycheck in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Above the check, select the Print icon. And choose Pay Stub.