Having trouble signing into your QuickBooks Online account? You can reset your password or have your user ID sent to you. Follow the steps below to get back into your account.
If you can access your account and simply need to change your user ID or password, you can do it in QuickBooks or in Intuit Account Manager.
Recover your user ID or reset your password
- Go to qbo.intuit.com.
- Select I forgot my user ID or Password.
- Enter your phone number, email address, or user ID, then select Continue.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. If you used your email address or user ID to verify your account, you'll receive an email with a password reset link.
If you didn't receive the email:
If you followed the above steps, but didn't receive an email. Try the following:
- Check your Spam or Junk folders.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
- Check all email addresses you might've used to sign up to your account.
|Note To proceed with password reset or user ID recovery, you need to have access to the email you used when you signed up for QuickBooks Online. If you no longer have access, send us an email change request.|
Locked out of your account?
If you've exceeded the maximum number of attempts to sign in and are locked out of your account, contact us for further help .