For all GST reports:

1. Go to Home page.
  2. Select Reports on left menu, and go to All Reports tab.
  3. You can also create reports by clicking on Taxes > View Reports > Report name > Run Report.

Read more:
Know more about GSTR-1 reports in QuickBooks

GSTR1- 4. B2B Invoices

Taxable outward supplies to all registered persons/entities (i.e. with GSTIN).

This report considers:

• Invoices and Sales Receipts. Journal Entries are not considered.
  • Transactions raised for a registered buyer, i.e. a customer for whom GSTIN has been updated in QuickBooks.
    • Without a GSTIN, the transaction would be considered a B2C transaction.
  • Interstate and intrastate transactions.
  • Transactions with GST tax rates other than
    • Nil Rated (0% IGST, 0% GST)
    • Exempt (Exempt IGST 0%
    • Exempt GST 0%)
    • Non GST (Out of Scope 0%)

GSTR1 - 5. B2C Large Inter-State Invoices

Taxable outward supplies to consumers where Place of Supply (State) is other than the State where supplier is located (inter-state supplies) and where invoice value is more than Rs 2.5 lakh.

This report considers:

• Transactions raised for an unregistered buyer, i.e a customer for whom GSTIN has not been updated in QuickBooks.
  • Transactions with taxable value greater than INR 250000. Note that the value being considered is exclusive of tax.
  • Transactions with IGST selected in the Tax column.
  • Note that selecting Place of Supply currently cannot be used by QuickBooks to determine the transaction being interstate or intrastate.

GSTR1 - 7. B2C Small Invoices

Taxable outward supplies to consumers (other than Section 6).

This report considers:

• Transactions raised for an unregistered buyer, i.e. a customer for whom GSTIN has not been updated in QuickBooks.
  • Transactions with taxable value less than or equal to INR 250000. Note that the value being considered is the total invoice value, i.e. Net - Discount + GST on Net + Shipping + GST on Shipping.
  • Transactions that are both intrastate and interstate.
  • Transactions with GST tax rates other than
    • Nil Rated (0% IGST)
    • Exempt (Exempt IGST 0%)

GSTR1 - 6. Exports

Supplies exported including deemed exports.

This report considers:

• Invoices and sales receipts. Journal entries are not considered.
  • Transactions where the Place of Supply is set to Other Territory.
  • Transactions with and without tax.

GSTR2 - 4. B2B and Unregistered Invoices

Bills from Registered Taxable Persons including supplies received from unregistered person in case of reverse charge.

This report considers:

• Bills only. Expenses, Cheques and Journal Entries are not considered.
  • Transactions raised for registered suppliers, i.e. suppliers with GSTINs in QuickBooks.
  • Reverse Charge transactions raised for unregistered suppliers, i.e. suppliers without GSTINs in QuickBooks.
    • Reverse Charge transactions refers to a bills which use items in which a reverse charge percentages have been specified.
  • Transactions that are intrastate and interstate (i.e. with GST and IGST rates selected).
    • This includes transactions with GST rates named Exempt and 0%.

GSTR2 - 7. Credit/ Debit Notes

Details of credit/ debit notes.

This report considers:

• Supplier Credits only. Journal Entries are not considered.
  • Transaction raised for registered suppliers, i.e. suppliers with GSTINs in QuickBooks.
  • Transactions that are intrastate and interstate (i.e. with GST and IGST rates selected).

GSTR2 - 8. Other Invoices

Supplies received from composition taxable person/unregistered person & other exempt/nil/non GST supplies.

This report considers:

• Bills only. Expenses, Cheques and Journal Entries are not considered.
  • Transaction raised for unregistered suppliers, i.e. suppliers without GSTINs in QuickBooks.
    • Also included are transactions with GST rate set to Exempt and 0%.

To send your feedback about QuickBooks, click the gear icon in top right in QuickBooks and select Feedback.