Learn how to correct a missing ProAdvisor Certification Center exam or training completion.
If a recently-completed certification is not showing as complete in your Certification Center, consider the following:
- If you have completed the Optional Training Courses that qualify for CPE credits, you still need to complete the Certification or Re-Certification Exam for your profile to show the current certification as completed.
It takes about 1-2 hours after you complete the QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certification Exam for the ProAdvisor website to reflect the completion.
If you have completed the Certification Exam and allowed a few hours for the site to update, and your certification still does not show as complete, we recommend you try the solutions outlined in the following sections.
|Tip For best results, perform the solutions in the order shown. The first solution may solve your problem, or you may need to try all of them to resolve your issue.|
Solution 1:Try a different web browser
Accessing the Certification Center through a new browser can help you to see the most up-to-date version of that page.
Additionally, the browser you typically use may sometimes fail to correctly register that you have completed the exam. Revisiting the final page of the exam in a different browser can help fix this.
If you are taking the exam using a desktop computer, there are many options available.
For an up-to-date list of browser that are compatible with the ProAdvisor Courses and Certification Exams, see Supported web browsers for use with the ProAdvisor Certification Course
Solution 2: Delete your temporary files, cookies, and browsing history
Deleting your temporary files, cookies, and browsing history can often enable your browser to display the updated Certification Center.
The steps to perform this task are browser-specific.
To delete temporary files, cookies, and browsing history in Microsoft Internet Explorer, follow these steps:
- Select Tools and select Internet Options.
- In the Browsing History section, selectDelete to open the Delete Browsing History window.
Alternately, use key combination Ctrl+Shift+Del while the browser displays the active window.
- SelectTemporary Internet files.
Important: Clear the Preserve Favorites website data option if it is selected.
- Select Delete and select OK when deletion is complete.
- Close the browser and reopen it.
If you are using a different browser, see How do I clear the temporary Internet files/cache?
Solution 3: Check other logins
If you have more than one ProAdvisor profile, the certification exams may not all be grouped together.
Log into QuickBooks Online Accountant using another login name if available, and perform the following steps:
From the left menu, select ProAdvisor.
- In the Certification section, select View Certification History.
- Verify that your recently-completed certification appears in the Certification and Training History list.
If the certification is on the wrong profile, contact us by chat or phone to request that it be moved to the correct profile.
Solution 4: Contact customer service with proof of passing for a correction
If none of the other solutions have resolved your issue, you can contact customer service with proof of your course completion to have the issue corrected.
To complete a correction, you'll need to:
- Obtain proof of completion for the course.
- Contact us by chat or phone for assistance.
- Follow the support representative's instructions to submit your proof of completion.
Valid proof must be legible and contain the name of the course or exam. Review the following examples for guidance:
- Poor: This example is unreadable, making it impossible to verify that it proves course completion:
- Good: This example shows credible proof, does not include the entire browser window to properly identify what needs to be corrected:
- Best: This example shows the name of the course, and that it was passed, and is easy to read and verify:
Be sure to follow these steps and guidelines to resolve your issue.
|Note This article is part of our ProAdvisor certifications content.
You can also browse other QuickBooks Online Accountant-related topics