Learn how to access your Certification history.
After completing a course, you can download and print badges and certificates to show off your expertise. These are great for use on marketing materials or on your website.
Here's how to access certificates:
- Log into QuickBooks Online Accountant US or QuickBooks Online Accountant Canada.
From the left menu select ProAdvisor. You'll see all the certifications available to you.
Select the Training tab.
- If you're looking for a current certification, badge or exam, select Certified, and choose Download Badge or Download Certificate.
5. If you're looking for a previous certification, select Training & certification history.
How to navigate Training & Certification screen
This feature map will help you better understand the Training & Certification History screen.
- Certification history is bucketed by certification completion year.
- Course certifications appear in bold.
- Course modules appear below certifications.
- Both the certification and their corresponding modules will be bucketed based on the completed date of the certification.
- Course modules that qualified for CPE credits will show the amount of CPE credits earned within the Credits column.
- Certificates for completed certifications and completed modules will differ. Module certificates will display the amount of recommended CPE credits, the Field of study, and Delivery method.
- Certificates will only appear for active ProAdvisor certifications. Once a certification is no longer active, the certificate icon will be removed; however, the completion date will remain, along with the ability to still print out your course module certificates.