We have a great Tax Bundle subscription that includes both QuickBooks Self-Employed and Turbo Tax Self-Employed for one subscription price. It gives you use of both our app and Turbo Tax Self-Employed, plus free e-filing for one federal and one state return.
If you signed up for the bundle, but want to use a different tax prep method, you can change your bundle to QuickBooks Self-Employed only.
Here's what to do:
- Select the Gear from any page, and then choose Billing info.
- At the bottom of the Billing Info page, select Cancel now.
- Select the Keep QuickBooks Self-Employed option.
- Select Change subscription.
If you make the change before the end of your billing cycle, you'll receive a prorated refund for your bundled price. This should happen automatically, but if it doesn't, contact our support team.
- Leave the QuickBooks Self-Employed app and go to your Device Settings.
- Select Your Name.
- Select iTunes & App Store.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Select QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Select the standalone offer.
- Confirm the changes.
Important!: Older Apple subscribers may find they do not have the option to downgrade. This is because only recent version of the app's billing have made this option available. If you are following the steps above and do not see the option to downgrade, you will need to cancel your subscription instead and resubscribe to the standalone offer on your next renewal date.
- Select the menu ☰.
- Select Settings.
- Select Subscription.
- Select Change Subscription.
- Confirm the changes by selecting Continue.