Solution 1: Update QuickBooks Desktop and Point of Sale
- Update QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale to the latest release.
- Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest release.
Note: After updating both software, restart your computer before trying another Financial Exchange.
Solution 2: Rename QuickBooks .TLG files
- Close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Right-click the Windows Start button and select Open Windows Explorer.
- Go to C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Intuit\QuickBooks\Company Files\
- Locate your company file with the .TLG extention. Right-click the .TLG file and rename to [Filename].TLG.OLD
- In Point of Sale, try the financial exchange again.
Solution 3: Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop
See reinstall using a clean install for detailed information.