The Profit & Loss Comparison report summarizes your income and expenses for both this month and this month last year. You can tell whether you're operating at a profit or loss and you can compare this month's performance against your profit or loss for the same month one year ago.
Locating the report with the Search field
Here's how to locate the report with the Search field:
- Type Profit and Loss within the Search field.
- Select Profit and Loss Comparison from the selection drop-down.
To view the report
To view the report:
- From the left menu, select Reports.
- Select the Accountant Reports tab.
- Select Profit and Loss Comparison.
Displaying change and/or % change columns
Here's how to display change and/or % change columns:
- From within the report, select Customize.
- Under Rows/Columns, select a checkmark in the boxes for $/£ Change and/or % Change.