Here’s how it works:
Click here to learn more and join the Ambassador Program.

Perks of the program

• Referral awards: Earn cash referral awards for every new paying subscription received on your behalf.
  • Special discount: Just for you: a special discount of 50% for 12 months to share with new subscribers. That’s just $5.00/month to start!*
  • Tools to succeed: Receive QuickBooks Self-Employed assets, product tools, and more for you to share with your community.
  • Get featured: Have a chance for your self-employed story to be featured on the QuickBooks social channels.

Ambassador Program FAQs 
What does it take to be a member of this program?
Ambassador Program members aren’t just QuickBooks Self-Employed power users. Have you ever recommended a new product? Do you share tools and advice with your self-employed friends and family? If so, then you’re perfect for the Ambassador Program.

How long do commissions last for?
Commissions last for the lifetime of the account, unless otherwise stated.

How do I get paid?
We’ve teamed up with GrowSumo to create a payment platform that’s super simple. Your cash referral bonus is calculated at the end of each month and available for cash-out via PayPal. Referral bonuses are for paid subscriptions only. Signing up for a free trial does not qualify for a referral bonus.

When do I get paid? 
Payments are verified and paid out one month after your commission is earned. For example, any commissions earned in February will be available March 16th.

How do I contact GrowSumo:
Click on the “help chat” button in your Ambassador Program Hub

How are my referrals tracked?
We use cookies to track your referrals. The cookies last for 90 days after someone clicks on your link. If they click again, the 90 days restarts.

What is GrowSumo?
GrowSumo is our Ambassador Program platform provider, which houses the tools and resources you need to promote our product—and then rewards you for it!