This article has answers for some of the most frequently asked questions about filed payroll tax forms.
You have an active Assisted QuickBooks payroll subscription.
To find the answers to the following frequently asked questions, click the question.
- When are copies of my filed payroll tax forms available?
- What payroll tax forms does Intuit Assisted payroll file on my behalf?
- What filing periods (years and quarters) are available in the Payroll Tax Center?
- Why isn't my filed form displayed in the Payroll Tax Center?
- How do I print, save, or email copies of my filed forms?
- How to print W-2 forms with the Assisted payroll Self Print option.
- How to print employer W-2 copies and W-3 forms with the Assisted payroll Self Print option.
- What does the information on my filed form mean?
- What if I see an error on my filed form or need to request an amendment?