What can I do in the QuickBooks Payroll mobile app?
You can run payroll, pay, and file taxes from the app, pay your employees and contractors, see up to a year's worth of past checks, view employee details. Whatever you enter here syncs up with your online payroll account on the web–and vice versa. We’re regularly improving and adding more features to the app.

Can I use the QuickBooks Payroll mobile app to view or modify employee and contractor info? 
Not right now. To view or modify most of your employee and contractor info, you’ll need to sign in to Intuit Full Service Payroll on the web or contact us directly.

Can I export data from the QuickBooks Payroll mobile app to my accounting software?
No. To export your data to your accounting software, you need to sign in to Intuit Full Service Payroll on the web. I just paid my employees or contractors. How do I print paychecks or pay stubs? After you create and submit checks in the QuickBooks Payroll mobile app, you can either write checks by hand or you can sign in to your online payroll account on the web to print checks or stubs. Employees or contractors can access their pay stubs for free at PaycheckRecords.com.

I just paid my employees or contractors. How do I make pay stubs available at online at PaycheckRecords.com?
If an employee or contractor is set up to access their pay stubs online, we'll give you the option of emailing them instructions for signing in to PaycheckRecords.com. Then, each payday, we'll send them an email with a link to sign in and view their pay stub.

Can I sign in to Intuit Full Service Payroll on the web from my mobile device?
Absolutely! Just tap fullservicepayroll.intuit.com, and then sign in.

Where can I get more Intuit mobile apps?
Follow these links to run your business on the go with the QuickBooks Online mobile app or explore other Intuit apps, including TurboTax SnapTax.