Here's how to access payroll reports:
From the left menu, select Employees.
- You can choose from the following reports:
- Payroll Register: Total information from each payroll: total gross pay, total of each type of deduction, total taxes and total net pay is set out in a payroll register.
- Posting Journal: Total taxes, adjustments and wages for all employees: account, description, debit and credit is set out in a posting journal.
- Receiver General: A remittance report that lists the totals for payroll withholdings (Federal & Provincial Tax, CPP, EI, PPIP, QPP, Quebec Income Tax) and deductions owed to the government for all employees.
- Pay stubs: Each employees pay stubs.
- Deposit summary: Total amounts deposited from each payroll for all employees: deposit #, priority, bank ID, transaction, account # and total net pay is set out in a deposit summary.
- Workers' Compensation: Workers compensation rate for each employee for the given pay period.
- Invoice: Invoices for each pay group and payroll run within our system. (Direct deposit, Workers compensation and source deductions will be withdrawn as a lump sum, and show on our bank statement as Intuit Trust Pay)
- Records of Employment: Here you can see your employees Records of Employment if created on your behalf.
- Non-payroll invoice: A non-payroll invoice is generated to debit/credit a customer's bank account if one of the following occurs:
- NSF amount (Full amount of payroll)
- NSF charge
- Payroll correction - Credit
- Payroll correction - Debit
- Re-issue deposit (used to counter the blocked account)
- Service charge (miscellaneous fee, professional services etc.)
- T4 Fee (If applicable)
- Wire Transfer fee
- Year end adjustment fee (If applicable)
- Blocked account (Bank rejection)
- Fee credit (refund)
- HST credit
- NSF collected via wire (NSF amount.)
|Note: You must wait for payday to view reports for that cycle, as well as the journal entry sync. If you have a payroll sent back, Wagepoint will delete the journal entry, and push out a new one once the payroll is resubmitted.|
Now you know how to access payroll reports.