We’re sorry to see you go. If QuickBooks Self-Employed isn’t the right fit for your business needs, you can cancel your subscription in the app store anytime in a few easy steps.
Cancel a trial subscription
Your subscription cancels automatically at the end of the trial period without any fees.
Cancel a subscription purchased through the app store
Note: If you cancel, you still have access to your account until the next billing cycle.
Cancel on iOS (iPhone or iPad)
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your picture bubble on the upper right.
- Tap Manage Subscriptions, then select QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Tap Cancel Subscription, then Confirm.
Cancel on Mac
- Open iTunes.
- Go to the Account menu, then select View My Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, then select View Account.
- In the Settings section, select Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Select Edit next to QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Select Cancel Subscription, then Confirm.
Cancel on Android
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the Menu ☰.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Find QuickBooks Self-Employed, then select Cancel Subscription.
Cancel on Web Browser
- Go to play.google.com.
- Sign into your Google account.
- From the left menu, select My subscriptions.
- Select QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Select Manage, then Cancel Subscription.
Read more on cancelling Google Play subscriptions.