|This article is part of our content on Setting up QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.
QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Download Links
Go to our Downloads & Updates page to get the download link for the version of Point of Sale you purchased.
- From the Downloads & Updates page, select QuickBooks Point of Sale as your product.
- Choose your software's appropriate Edition and Version.
- Select Search.
- Click Download.
- After you have downloaded your product, see Install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale for detailed instructions.
Is there anything else I need to get started?
Don't know them yet?
- For a downloaded product, look in the purchase confirmation email you received from Intuit, or sign into your account and view your licenses by going to the Products & Services section and clicking on the product you want to download.
- If you purchased QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale on CD, look for the scratch-off label on the original packaging (next to the UPC code).
- If you have not previously registered your QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale software and you still can't find your license and product number, our knowledge base article on missing or illegible installation numbers may help.
Haven't purchased QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale yet? Visit our product page.