This article is part of our content on Setting up QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale.

QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Download Links

Go to our Downloads & Updates page to get the download link for the version of Point of Sale you purchased.

1. From the Downloads & Updates page, select QuickBooks Point of Sale as your product.
  2. Choose your software's appropriate Edition and Version.
  3. Select Search.
  4. Click Download.
  5. After you have downloaded your product, see Install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale for detailed instructions.

Download FAQs

Is there anything else I need to get started?

When you install QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale, you'll need to enter your license and product number.

Don't know them yet?

• For a downloaded product, look in the purchase confirmation email you received from Intuit, or sign into your account and view your licenses by going to the Products & Services section and clicking on the product you want to download.
  • If you purchased QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale on CD, look for the scratch-off label on the original packaging (next to the UPC code).
  • If you have not previously registered your QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale software and you still can't find your license and product number, our knowledge base article on missing or illegible installation numbers may help.

Haven't purchased QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale yet? Visit our product page.

What if I just need to update my software?

Why isn't my version of QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale available to download?

Point of Sale versions from too long ago are not available for download. Because we can't ensure that older software will still run on modern systems, we do not support or offer downloads for those products.