If you have ViewMyPaycheck administrator privileges, you can access the Company View in ViewMyPaycheck. In the Company View, you can see employee paychecks and other info in ViewMyPaycheck and manage employee preferences.

Get access to the Company View

If you're the QuickBooks company payroll or realm administrator, then you'll be the primary administrator for ViewMyPaycheck.

To confirm administrator access you need to turn on Intuit cloud services in your QuickBooks company file and connect to ViewMyPaycheck. If you are not the primary administrator, you'll need to request administrator access from the primary administrator.

I'm the primary Payroll Administrator for my QuickBooks company. How do I access the Company View?

**NOTE: Payroll Administrator role is only available for Desktop Payroll - Online Payroll products have the same functionality within product**

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks company as the admin.
  2. Click Employees > Manage Payroll Cloud Services.
  3. In the Payroll Cloud Services window, confirm that the ViewMyPaycheck option is selected.
  4. Next to the Confirm PIN box, enter your payroll service PIN and click Save Changes.
  5. Click Access Company View.
  6. In the QuickBooks Payroll window, enter your Intuit account ID and password and click Sign In.
  7. Next time you want to access the ViewMyPaycheck Company View, simply go to http://paychecks.intuit.com and sign in with your Intuit account ID and password.
  8. Once you've signed in, select the company you have administrator access to.

I'm not the primary Payroll Administrator of the QuickBooks company. How can I get access to the Company View?

If you're a secondary administrator, you need to request ViewMyPaycheck administrator access from the primary Payroll Administrator of the QuickBooks company.

I'm an accountant. Can I give administrator access to all of my QuickBooks clients?

The ViewMyPaycheck Company View (for administrators only) is available for QuickBooks for Windows employers only, not QuickBooks Online Payroll. So, at this time, you can give administrator access to QuickBooks for Windows clients, not your QuickBooks Online Payroll clients.

Can I give others administrator access to ViewMyPaycheck?

If you're the primary Payroll Administrator for the company, you can do the following to give others administrator access to ViewMyPaycheck:

1. Sign in to your QuickBooks company as the admin.
  2. Click Employees > Manage Payroll Cloud Services.
  3. In the Payroll Cloud Services window, make sure that the ViewMyPaycheck option is selected and then click Manage ViewMyPaycheck Admins.
  4. In the QuickBooks Payroll window, enter the your Intuit account ID and password and click Sign In.
  5. On the Manage users page, click Invite Others.
  6. Enter the email address, first and last name of the person you want to invite.
  7. Click Send.
  8. Close the confirmation window.

What happens after the person receives the invitation email?

1. In the invitation email, they click the blue sign-in button and follow the instructions.
  2. And then they sign in with their Intuit account user ID and password.
    Important! The Intuit account user ID and password must match the address used for the invitation email. If the user doesn't already have an Intuit account, they'll be prompted to create one.

What's the difference between a primary administrator or a secondary administrator?

The primary administrator (also called the QuickBooks company payroll or realm administrator) can upload paychecks from QuickBooks to ViewMyPaycheck, invite others to be secondary administrators, see employee paychecks and other info in ViewMyPaycheck, and manage employee preferences.

A secondary administrator (also called a ViewMyPaycheck administrator) can see employee paychecks and other info in ViewMyPaycheck, and manage employee preferences.

Explore the Company View

How do I sign in to the ViewMyPaycheck Company View?

You must have administrator access to sign in to the ViewMyPaycheck Company View. To do so:

1. Go to https://paychecks.intuit.com/
  2. Click Sign In.
  3. Enter your Intuit user ID and password.
  4. Click Sign in.
  5. If you have access to more than one QuickBooks company or also have employee access to ViewMyPaycheck, select the company you want to access.

Why am I asked to confirm my account information?

When you sign in to ViewMyPaycheck using your Intuit Account login, you may be asked to confirm your account information with a confirmation code.  After choosing how you'd like to receive your code, click Continue and the code will be sent to you.  If you no longer have access to the email listed, select the option Confirm my account a different way to change the email address.

Do NOT leave the screen before entering your confirmation code.  Open another window if necessary.

Retrieve the confirmation code. It can sometimes take a few moments for the code to arrive in your email box. You may also want to check your bulk/junk/spam mail folder to see if the code went there.

Once you have entered your code click Continue.  If you don't receive a code click Didn't receive a code.  Once you have been verified you will automatically be signed in to ViewMyPaycheck.

For more information see Multi-factor authentication (MFA) FAQ.

How do I see a list of all my employees with paychecks uploaded to ViewMyPaycheck?

How do I see paycheck details for individual employees in ViewMyPaycheck?

Can I search for individual employees in the ViewMyPaycheck Company View?

Can I prevent employees from seeing their paycheck info before payday?

If your employee has the email notification feature turned on, when an payroll is created and sent to Intuit payroll service, an email is automatically sent to the employees notifying them pay stubs are available in ViewMyPaycheck, even if you have selected to hide the paychecks before the payday date.  For example, if you send on Wednesday for a Friday payroll, the employees will receive an email on Wednesday, but won't be able to see the pay stub in ViewMyPaycheck until Friday if you, the Employer, has updated your preferences.  This issue is currently under review.

Can I switch between companies and roles in the ViewMyPaycheck Company View?

Note: You may receive email confirmation when you update your account information.

Resolve problems

I'm having trouble signing in. What do I do?

• Are you the Payroll Administrator for your QuickBooks company? You need to turn on Intuit cloud services in your QuickBooks company file and connect to ViewMyPaycheck. (You only need to do this once! If you're the primary Payroll Administrator to multiple companies, you'll need to do it for each one.)
  • Are you a secondary administrator? You need to request ViewMyPaycheck administrator access from the primary administrator.
  • Are you an employee just trying to view your paychecks? If you're an employee looking for your paychecks in ViewMyPaycheck, scroll to the ViewMyPaycheck section and click either View employee(s) in ViewMyPaycheck or, if you haven't signed up yet, Sign up for ViewMyPaycheck employee access.

Company Realm Error

Follow the on-screen instructions to solve this error.  See ViewMyPaycheck (VMP): Company Realm Error for more information.

Unauthorized Intuit Account Error

A user has to sign in with one of the authorized Intuit Accounts listed to complete setting up access to the ViewMyPaycheck Company View.  See ViewMyPaycheck (VMP): Unauthorized Intuit Account error  for more information.

Can I talk to a support agent?

Yes! Click here for info on starting a chat session with an agent.

See also

ViewMyPaycheck (VMP): QuickBooks for Windows FAQs