Error 102 usually means your bank's website is experiencing technical difficulties, undergoing maintenance or there is a server issue with the data transfer between us and the bank's website. Here are some suggestions:
- If you don't see any sign of a problem or maintenance on your bank or credit card's website, you can try to manually update your account in our application. Click the Refresh All button at the top of the bank list (Gear icon > Bank accounts).
- Check that you can sign in successfully to your bank's site.
- If you're able to sign in successfully, look for a message, notification, or alert from your bank indicating that something isn't working as it should be. Also, make sure that you can see your account summary, account history, and account transactions without any problems.
- If you can sign in at your bank or credit card site, but still have the error here, wait at least a day before trying again in order to allow the bank time to fix any problems with their servers and data transfers.
- This error can occur if your account at the bank or credit card is new. Some new accounts don't work with online banking right away. To see if this is the issue, you'll need to contact the bank or credit card company you have this account with.
Still need help? If you have tried these suggestions and still experience the same error for more than 48 hours, please contact our support team.