In QuickBooks Self-Employed, you can add a company logo to invoices to establish your brand with customers.
- From the left menu, select Invoices.
- Select Create Invoice or Edit an existing one.
- At the bottom, select Edit work info.
- Upload the file, then Save.
- From the main menu, select Settings.
- Select Your work info, then Edit your logo.
- Select Pick a file (alternatively, you can delete the existing logo).
- Upload the file and Save.
There are a few limitations at this time:
- Only one logo at a time can be uploaded.
- The logo placement at the upper left of the invoice cannot be changed.
- Image files must be .jpeg or .png format.