Learn the process and benefits to integrate TSheets with Intuit Online Payroll.

TSheets and Intuit Online Payroll integrate for time tracking. You have the ability to manage, edit and approve time and then import the time into your Intuit Online Payroll account.

Key Benefits
How Intuit Online Payroll works with TSheets
Frequently Asked Questions

Key Benefits

• Eliminate manual entry: Easily review and import time directly into your Intuit Online Payroll.
  • Mobile time tracking with GPS: Build and share employee schedules. Track their location, time, and status with real-time GPS details.
  • Real-time insights: Manage labor expenses with accurate, detailed reporting including regular time, overtime and PTO.

How Intuit Online Payroll works with TSheets

• Connect to TSheets
    • A Chrome extension must be used to connect TSheets and Intuit Online Payroll, therefore Chrome is the only browser that is supported.
    • Employees' total hours of the selected pay period will import to your Intuit Online Payroll with the push of a button.
  • Manage Employee Time
    • Review, edit and approve employee timesheets and import the time into your Intuit Online Payroll.
  • Complete Payroll
    • Eliminate manual time entry, avoid costly payroll error.

Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a separate charge for this monthly service?

Yes. You will be billed directly from TSheets based on the plan you choose.

Is my TSheets data synced to Intuit Online Payroll?

Yes. With the simple push of a button your TSheets data will import into Intuit Online Payroll.

Who do I call for customer support?

For questions related to timesheets or employee hours, give TSheets a call at 888-836-2720 or send an email to help@tsheets.com.  TSheet Customer Support is open:

• Mon - Fri: 4:00 am - 8:00 pm PT
  • Sat - Sun: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm PT

For questions about payroll, the Intuit Online Payroll customer service team is ready to help.

Do employees have access to my payroll information?

No. Employees only have access to their own timecards. They cannot access your employee or payroll data in Intuit Online Pyaroll or TSheets.  Only Administrator users are able to access this feature.